At Heritage Park we believe that a uniform looks smart, wears well and contributes to the feeling of belonging to the school community. Also coming to school in school uniform fosters pride in the school and helps establish the correct attitude for serious work.
The school uniform is as follows:
- Grey school regulation trousers or shorts
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt
- Grey, white or black socks
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey school regulation trousers may be worn in cold weather (i.e., from the start of November to the end of the spring term)
- White blouse or polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- White or grey socks or grey, red or black tights
- Girls may wear a red and white checked dress in the summer.
Red sweatshirts, red sweatshirt type cardigans and white polo shirts, all embroidered with school emblem upon them, are available from the school office.
For all PE activities it is important that the children have the appropriate kit. This should be brought to school in a bag of the drawstring variety. We have PE kits in school colours for indoor and summertime wear. These red shorts and white T-shirts are available from the school office, as are the PE bags. During the winter months the children will require an extra layer of clothing for outdoor PE. A tracksuit top or sweatshirt top would be ideal. The children do indoor PE barefooted and should have a pair of plimsolls or trainers for outdoor PE activities.
Children should not wear jewellery to school other than one pair of stud earrings and a watch. In the interest of safety these items must be removed for PE activities. Therefore, ideally, they should not be worn on days when your child is doing PE.
We should be grateful if you would label your child's clothing as this makes it much easier for us to trace the owners of lost property.
All orders and payments to be made through your ParentPay account. Please see the attached document for prices.